Jacksonville Tax Return Preparation Attorney
Filing yearly tax returns is something most people dread. One small mistake can result in allegations of wrongdoing, audits, and outrageous tax penalties. To protect yourself, get our Jacksonville tax return preparation attorney on your side.
With over 50 years of experience as a licensed attorney, Certified Public Accountant, and former Special Agent for the FBI investigating tax cases, Ronald Cutler, P.A. provides the professional tax help you need. We successfully handle cases involving the simplest returns to the most complex tax problems. You can count on us to maximize tax credits, minimize debts, and eliminate those nagging worries you grapple with throughout the year. To schedule a consultation, contact our Jacksonville tax preparation attorney today.
Get Professional Tax Help From Our Jacksonville Tax Preparation Attorney
Understanding your obligations as a taxpayer is challenging enough. Changes in tax laws, such as the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, makes it even harder. In addition to filing your tax returns in a timely manner, you need to be sure you are complying with all the laws that apply in your specific situation. A simple mistake or lack of knowledge in how tax laws apply in your case could result in serious problems and potentially severe penalties.
At the law office of Ronald Cutler, P.A., we provide the professional tax help you need to ensure you are protected. As experienced Jacksonville tax preparation attorneys, tax services we offer include:
- Personal income tax returns;
- Tax returns for businesses and self-employed individuals;
- International tax returns and disclosures;
- Payroll tax services;
- Tax returns for estates and trusts;
- Tax analysis and tax planning;
- Advance minimum tax calculations;
- State and local tax return assistance;
- Filing past year tax returns;
- Finding solutions for tax disputes.
Trusted Legal Guidance In Tax Matters
Whether you are an employee, a business owner, or self-employed, staying on the right side of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and other tax entities is a top priority. While there are numerous do-it-yourself tax tools and tax preparation services available, it is important to deal with a legitimate, qualified tax professional. Not doing so could have disastrous consequences.
As an experienced Jacksonville tax attorney, you can count on Ronald Cutler, P.A. to provide the trusted legal guidance you need. Ways we can help you include:
- Reviewing your specific situation and determining what tax laws apply;
- Reviewing past year tax returns to uncover potential errors;
- Investigating any current disputes you are involved in with the IRS or other entities;
- Assisting you in gathering the proper forms and documents needed for your tax filing;
- Advising you on deductions, potential tax credits, and other ways to reduce your tax debt;
- Filing your current and past year returns properly;
- Negotiating reasonable payment plans and other arrangements as needed.
Contact Us Today for Help
When it comes to your taxes, you can count on Ronald Cutler, P.A to.provides the professional service and trusted legal guidance you need. Call or contact our Jacksonville tax return preparation attorneys online to request a free consultation today.